Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Blog Inaugural

Welcome to my mind-blowingly dynamic and epically enthralling mandatorily created blog! Stick around and maybe, just maybe, I'll post something of interest before the term has come to a close (full disclosure: I probably won't).

What am I up to, you ask? Oh, you didn't ask? Well, I'll tell you anyway: I've just now finished The Structure of Scientific Revolutions for LIS2000 after a grueling two day read-a-thon. After finding my way out from that dense thicket of language, I imagine that the bulk of our other readings will be like the contents of the back of a cereal box in comparison. Now to finish virtually every other reading assignment from this week and last that I've neglected in order to finish 'Structure'. In all honesty, I'm extremely frustrated to feel as though I'm playing catch-up from the start, but I also have faith that I'll be able to strike a more workable balance soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment